I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Xanabooks
Have a look at her blog if you want it’s really good!
Here are the rules
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions I got!
- What is your biggest goal in life?
My biggest goal would be to travel, to see the world. Yet my goal is also to make sure the people around me (mostly my family) are happy. We always had and still have money issues and I hope that one day I earn enough that I can get my mum and grandma everything they need.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
This is a hard one, I don’t really have a place where I really really want to be. But I would like to settle in a different city/town every few years. So at least I would never get bored of the place and still find new things.
- Who is your book crush?
I fell in love with Aristotle and Dante. I absolutely adored the book and I cannot wait for the second.
- What made you start a blog?
I enjoy reading and I wanted to keep a list from all the books I have read, but I also wanted to know what I really thought of it. So one day I got up and started this blog. Not regretting it!
- Who is your favorite booktuber?
I don’t have any, I barely go on youtube.
- If you could learn another language what would it be?
Sign language, I used to be able to sign a few words but it has been years since I’ve been doing it. I would love to be able to know the full international sign language.
- Paperbacks or Hardbacks?
Hardbacks. I recently decided that I’m not going to buy any paperbacks anymore since I have a Kindle. I would only buy a hardback if I really liked the book and I want an actual copy. I don’t have a lot of space in my room so that’s why I had to make this (heartbreaking) decision.
- What is your favorite bookshop?
Waterstones, this because we don’t have any real bookshops in Belgium. So whenever I go to the UK I always go to Waterstones and spend hours there. Also because, Costa.
- What song is at the top of your reading playlist?
I don’t listen any songs while I read (if thats what you meant)
- Favorite book title?
SO MANY! Aristotle and Dante, Every last word, Boys don’t cry (!!!!!!!!!!)
- If you could write a book, who would your main character be and why?
my cat (Fish), because she’s freaking awesome.
11 Random facts about me
- My favorite actor is Louis De Funès
- I’ve got 3 tattoos
- I’ve been diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety disorders and social anxiety disorder. I tried to end my life 4 times.
- I study medicine, I’m in my last year
- I’m in a long distance relationship
- I’ve got fear of flying, yet I need to take the plane every 2-3 months to see my boyfriend
- My family is more important to me than friends, that’s probably why I only have 2 friends
- I never go out, I absolutely hate it.(I mean going out to dance and such)
- I’m shit with alcohol, as soon as I drink I get sick and throw up for the whole night
- I’ve got the disease of Bechterew, which rheumatism.
- I don’t have any desire to ever get any kids
- What’s your all time favorite book?
- Would you ever name your children after a book character?
- Do you have any (book)tattoo’s?
- what you are/have studied, is that what you always wanted to do?
- If you could let any book character come to life, which one would you pick?
- Do you own any signed books? Or what book would you like to have signed?
- Do you only read English books or also books in other languages?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What do you think of ereaders?
- Have you ever met someone famous? if yes, tell me the story!
- Do you have a daily routine?